Learning is a fluid and creative process!
As a result, learning environments must also be adaptable and open to transition. This step alone helps create an inspiring learning environment supportive of the active minds including products that are healthy and safe.
Ergonomics in a Learning Environment: Encourage teamwork, concentration, and academic outcomes with active learning experiences for students.
How can you persuade someone that it’s past time to update classroom furniture for the twenty-first century? NeckDoctor is here to help you with scalable movement strategies that promote improved attention, well-being and drive in better academic results!
How an ERGONOMIC Learning Environment prove beneficial?
Any workplace must have an ergonomic environment…similarly a school is a place of employment for teachers and a learning ground for students, yet ergonomics is neglected in the realm. Children are becoming mentally inactive and spending more time static, sitting at a single spot. The typical upright seated position necessitates an excessive amount of muscular effort. Owing to the various proportions of the body, the introduction of ergonomics in every realm is necessary. Better ergonomics help in various ways:
Staff and Children
The staff and children function better in a productive and comfortable environment.
For fewer absentees, the cost associated with worker absence owing to illness is decreased.
The importance of right posture and better ergonomics helps students in the long run.
Teachers and Students
A place that cares for the health of staff and its students is sure to be the winner.
How NeckDoctor Accentuates your Learning Environment?
NeckDoctor for Laptops
If switching the heavy-duty school desk doesn’t seem to work for you, opt for this ergonomic and adjustable laptop stand. This acts as a foldable study table for kids which when placed on the current desk, can be expanded and turned into a standing desk. You just have to adjust the height of the table to the standing height of the person using it!
NeckDoctor for Laptops-L
In classrooms, labs, and libraries, an ergonomic standing desk can be functional and healthy to use. The gas spring mechanism with heavy-duty casters makes this Standing desk or portable table for kids a perfect option to help encourage mobility!
NeckDoctor for Wall
Small-sized classroom? That’s no trouble…No bulky setup required! Our ergonomic wall mount with gas spring technology can help you transform your classroom into an ergonomic classroom. Not just in the classroom, you can use it to mount your TV in the waiting room, laboratory, and so much more. The sky’s the limit with a versatile product like this.
NeckDoctor for Desk
Your classic classroom learning needs a smart upgrade? Introducing smart learning with visuals and infographics? No need to ditch your current classroom setup, our desk mount can come in handy.
Just clamp the monitor arm on the desk and place your screen on the arm. Effortless finger touch tilt, easy swivel motion and 180 rotation impart the freedom of movement, making it easy for teachers of any height to comfortably work with it. Looking for Desk mounts for school? This desk mount for kids and teachers is sure to come handy!
Featured Education Products
Why choose NeckDoctor for School?
NeckDoctor is a brand committed to offering you the finest ergonomic products. Each product is scientifically designed and duly tested. There is more to our product that makes us a leader:
- 01The pneumatic height adjustment feature lockdown the adjustable classroom desks to an optimum height, and every product comes with a gas spring mechanism that aids in smooth transitions between sitting and standing modes.
- 02The particleboard is made of unbreakable melamine and steel, and the high-quality resistance board is TSCA Title VI compatible, ensuring that your desktop mount for kids is durable and sturdy.
- 03The products are eco-friendly, heavy-duty, and moisture-resistant.
The products are eco-friendly, heavy-duty, and moisture-resistant.
Did You Know?
- The metabolic, psychosocial, and musculoskeletal advantages of incorporating mobile sit-stand desks into the classroom, manifests active and focused students, better functional and naturally flowing classroom, along with sustained academic success by students.
- A sedentary lifestyle affects youth and also impacts classroom performance.
- On average, 65% of the day is spent on a desk by a student. This is unhealthy and causes various physical health issues later in life.
- Students and teachers are motivated to perform better in a functional and comfortable environment.