Bring movement and ergonomic relaxation to home!
Workspaces deserve ergonomics, whether at home or work. Our professional-grade products offer your home workspace, living room, gaming station, and kid’s study room, well-deserved versatility and flexibility with ergonomics.
Ergonomics at Home: Ergonomics contribute significantly to a healthy body and a more concentrated mind.
Ergonomics is the applied science dealing with the nature and arrangement of objects that people use to communicate most effectively and healthily possible!
How an ERGONOMIC SETUP AT HOME benefit your household?
Ergonomics is not limited to a workstation, it can be applied every place that deals with prolonged sitting, and exhaustive screen time! Such as your kid’s study room, entertainment room with gaming station and TV unit, home office, and so much more. The benefits that it brings with it are:
For students and gamers
Kids are glued to a computer or gaming console at home, these pursuits bring with them awkward and static postures. With an ergonomic setup, the long static hours have less impact on the health.
For working professionals
At home, workstations can leave you bawling with neck and shoulder pain. With the right laptop stand for home and an improved desk setup, you can correct this trouble to a great extent.
Our youngest members of the family are often seen watching their favourite show at an awkward angle, this causes a strain on their neck and shoulder at a very tender age. An ergonomic setup minimizes troubles of this nature.
How NeckDoctor transforms your home?
NeckDoctor for Laptops
The portable ergonomic laptop stand for the home is foldable, making it a great alternative for your regular adjustable laptop stand. Why should you opt for NeckDoctor for Laptops? Because it can double up as a standing laptop desk for home. Adjust the height of this laptop stand, place it on your current work desk and voila! You have your standing desk ready!
NeckDoctor for Laptops-L
The height-adjustable, ergonomic standing desk is ideal for people who love working at different spots in the house. With lockable heavy-duty casters, you can take this standing desk with you around the house. The height-adjustable feature locks in the height so you never face the issue of an unstable work desk.
NeckDoctor for Wall
This gas spring TV and monitor mount can work around the house for both TV and monitor. Ditch the uncomfortable viewing angles and give your home the gift of movement. Tilt, adjust, move left or right, freely with this wall mount.
NeckDoctor for Desk
Want to modify the current desk? Clamp-on a monitor arm, fix your monitor, and you have your ergonomic desk setup ready! With easy 180 swivel touch and effortless rotation of monitor from landscape to portrait mode, this is a great buy for your home.
Featured Home Products
Why choose NeckDoctor for Your Home?
NeckDoctor is a brand committed to offering you the finest ergonomic products. Each product is scientifically designed and duly tested. There is more to our product that makes us a leader:
- 01The pneumatic height adjustment function helps lock down the sit-stand workstation to the ideal height, and every product is equipped with a gas spring mechanism that helps generate seamless transitions between sitting and standing mode.
- 02The pneumatic height adjustment function helps lock down the sit-stand workstation to the ideal height, and every product is equipped with a gas spring mechanism that helps generate seamless transitions between sitting and standing mode.
- 03Each product is robust, heat tolerant, and fire-resistant thanks to its eco-friendly, heavy-duty, and moisture resistant work surface.
- 04Each product is built to transform your laptop table for home into a mobile workstation that can be extended and adjusted.
Did You Know?
- Elbows must be at a 90-degree angle while sitting or standing and keep wrists as straight as possible.
- To prevent lumbar pain, adjust the backrest curvature of your chair to the lower part of your back.
- Regular breaks from the screen help relieve eye pain by giving the eye muscles a rest.
A few measures in the right direction helps you stay healthy and ergonomically sound. They can seem insignificant at first, but they pay off in the long run by keeping you safe and pain-free.